Do you have extra space in your home and some extra time? Want to enjoy the company of a pet without making a financial commitment? Would you love to help save a life by preparing an animal for their forever home? Consider fostering a dog or cat!
All food, medications, litter, and other necessary supplies are provided by us as needed. Vet care is paid for by the rescue.
- Foster must be able to provide a safe, clean, and positive environment for the rescue.
- Foster must be able to provide transportation to and from vet visits in Williamston, NC.
- Foster must own their home or rent where pets are allowed.
- Cats/Kittens must be kept indoors only.
- Dogs/Puppies must be kept indoors or in an enclosed outdoor area (off leash is not allowed when fostering).
Foster homes are a great resource and allow us to save more animals in need. If you've read the above requirements and would like to foster, please click here to fill out our foster application!
Thank you for your interest in fostering!